martes, junio 26, 2007

Need to tell

Sorry, baby. It's been a long time since I don't even know when. No big deal, you know. Just been me. I'm mean, I haven't been me for a while, I've been doing stuff, you know, like, I know it's me, but on a second thought, it's not really me. It's me playing another version of me. I did it in the end. No regret. It's just... something is not feeling right about my self now. I did a lot of things I'm proud of, I know it's a long way to go, is not easy to go where I wanna go. But something is not right, I don't know. And in the end, I'm the one that is not right. I can see the picture, in my head, very clear, the colors, the shapes, the movement. But it just stays there. Is not coming out. And is useless if it just stays in my head. It's me, you know. The same old mind tricks I like to play to my self. A collection of old excuses, plus a well known self pity attitud, mixed up with an incredible ego. That's the formula to get one of me. But it's just me, at the end. Only me. And I kinda like it that way, I guess. Any way, baby, I know I will not see u soon, I promise this time.

No hay comentarios.: